Kelo.Cell Biogel has the unique dual action formula in the market on the wound healing process
Clinically proven to help fade, flatten and soften hypertrophic, atrophic and keloid old and new scars.
Its revolutionary formulation based on silicone ingredients and bioactive stem cells factors improves skin hydration and helps to boost skin restoration.
The moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties of the stem cell extract in Kelo.Cell biogel formula, enhance the skin's healing process, reducing acne effects.
Why choose Kelo.Cell Biogel?
- An innovative formula of silicone gel with bioactive stem cells that enhance hydration and reduce the inflammatory process
- Clinically proven to reduce redness, itching, discoloration and improve scar appearance
- Deeply hydrates and helps smooth, soften and flatten the scar
- Fast acting
- 24h protection
- Odorless and transparent
- Easy administration
- Waterproof and can be used under make-up
- Suitable for use on all skin types, including sensitive skin and on children
- Works on newly healed wounds and visible older scars
- For scars up to 4 years old
6g and 15g
How to apply
How it works
Healing by water retention, preventing the dehydration of the skin.
Silicone gel is considered the most effective method in prevention and scar treatment. It helps improve the color and the texture of a scar while relieving itching and discomfort.
The use of bioactive metabolites of totipotent stem cells in Kelo.Cell Bviogel allows skin hydration, while its anti-inflammatory activity helps to support scar remodeling.
Stem cell bioactive factors support natural wound healing, wrinkle reduction and provide more effective and safer results than Dexamethasone on the inflammatory process.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
After your stitches, clips and dressings have been removed you should be able to wash normally.